Charities and Non-Profit
► BUSINESS & CORPORATIONS PRACTICE
Axis offers extensive legal services and support to charities and non-profits.
Whether it involves formation matters, nonprofit governance, guiding corporate maintenance tasks, membership matters, gifts, donations, 501(c) tax-exempt status, or other matters, Axis works alongside nonprofits and charities to help the charity fulfill its charitable purposes.
Non-Profit & Charities Practice Areas
Our Non-Profits & Charities practice spans multiple practice areas, including but not limited to the following:
- Formation & Starting Up
- Officer/Director guidance & advice
- 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Corporate Governance
- Employees & HR
- Intellectual Property
- Registered agent services
- Corporate maintenance
- “In-House” Counsel
- Strategic Advice
- Risk Management
- Public Relations
- Operations & Administration
- Special investigations
- Gifts & Bequests
Top Non-Profit FAQs
- Non-Profit Pre-Formation Checklist
- Sample Checklist for Approval of Transactions with Interested Directors/Officers
- Axis Hired to Represent Non-Profit in Scientific / Healthcare Research Industry
- AXIS Legal Counsel to Represent International Dog Rescue for Tax-Exempt Status
The firm prides itself on its “Clients-First” approach – placing client relations and satisfaction as its top goal.
Focus on Innovation
We are consistently commended on our innovative and creative approaches to legal services.
Read about our “Clients First” philosophy and commitment to excellence in legal professionalism.
Ready to leave the billable hour? Read about our progressive approach to billing and flat fee options.
Long Term Partnership
Driven to the pursuit of excellence in the law, our focus is on building relationships with clients for life.
Axis brings solid knowledge and experience to the table and works with clients to find creative, strategic, and cost-effective solutions.