Axis Legal Counsel has been hired in a entertainment film financing dispute involving high profile investors. The claims alleged against the perpetrators assert wrongful diversion of assets, misappropriation of film funds, intellectual property violations, and related claims.
AXIS Legal Counsel represents filmmakers, producers, screenwriters, film production companies, actors, actresses, talent, and other film professionals in a wide variety of film disputes and film litigation. Whether the dispute relates to the contract or contractual relationship, disagreements over intellectual property rights, licensing, and uses, disputes between members or shareholders in a film production venture, or film financing controversies, AXIS can assist.
AXIS Legal Counsel’s film disputes and litigation practice is part of its Entertainment Practice area. Whether it involves agents, managers, talent, musicians, artists, visual artists, producers, filmmakers, directors, photographers, actors/actresses, models, writers, authors, filmmakers, composers, television, singers, songwriters, publishers, or technical talent, AXIS Legal Counsel offers strong representation to all those within the entertainment industry. Rabeh M. A. Soofi, managing attorney of AXIS is ranked as one of the “Top Women Lawyers of Southern California” by SuperLawyers Rising Stars, and is a Los Angeles entertainment lawyer representing entertainment clients with numerous types of legal matters.
For information on retaining AXIS Legal Counsel for legal advice on any entertainment matter, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (213) 403-0130 for a confidential consultation about your legal issue, or visit our Entertainment Portal for more information.
Top Entertainment FAQs
- Basics of Non-Disclosure Agreements
- A Major National Retailer Has Stolen Your Work, and You’ve Become a Victim of Copyright Infringement: What Do You Do Now?
- Top Legal Issues in Film Production Law
- Top 10 Must-Know Tips for Negotiating Your Publishing Agreement for Authors and Writers
- Top Legal Issues and Deal-Making Tips for Negotiating an Artist-Management Agreement for Musicians, Singers, Songwriters, Music Bands, Groups, and Recording Artists
- Business Tax Calculator – Sole Proprietorship vs C Corp vs S Corp vs LLC
- Tips on Protecting Fabric and Fashion Designs from Infringement
- Overview of Copyrighting a New Work of Authorship
- Top Tax Tips and Traps for Los Angeles Entertainment and Creative Professionals
- Top Entertainment Lawyers Los Angeles – Where to Look and How to Find One
Top Intellectual Property FAQs
- Thinking of Hiring an Influencer to Help Promote Your Business or its Products and Services? Here’s What Your Influencer Agreement Should Look Like:
- Basics of Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Trade Secrets 101: Protecting Your Company’s Most Valuable Assets from Walking Out the Door
- Can a Business Play Spotify or Pandora at Work? Is it Legal?
- Thinking of Congratulating a Celebrity? Don’t….(and Save Yourself a Lawsuit)
- Top 5 Things All Small Business Owners Should Discuss with Their Lawyers
- Overview of Intellectual Property Protections for Business Products & Services
- Help! A New Competitor has Stolen our Company’s Name…How Do We Stop Them from Using the Same Name?
- Patent Primer for Startups and Businesses
- Patent, Trademark, Copyright – What Kind of Protection Does Your Startup Need?
Latest Entertainment Representations
- Major Record Label Artist Hires Axis Legal Counsel
- New Film Production Hires Axis Legal Counsel
- Axis Hired to Start New Independent Record Label
- Axis Legal Counsel Hired by Band Member in Freeze-Out/Squeeze-Out and Theft of Intellectual Property Assets by Bandmates in Music Group Dispute
- Axis Hired by Los Angeles Independent Record Label for Studio Producer Engagements
- Child Music Recording Artist Hires Axis Legal Counsel to Pursue Fraud and Intellectual Property Claims against Well-known Hollywood Producer
- Los Angeles Film Production Company Retains Axis Legal Counsel for Reality Television Project
- Axis Settles Labor Law Claims Between Band Guitarist and Rock/Punk Band Accused of Violating California Wage Laws
- Axis Hired in Film Financing Dispute Involving High Profile Investors
- Axis Hired by LA’s Leading Immersive Experience Entertainment Company