An international conglomerate has hired Axis Legal Counsel for legal representation in connection with an energy infrastructure project and bid.
AXIS Legal Counsel’s International Practice provides legal advice to international businesses concerning a variety of legal matters.Our Business and Corporations Practice regularly counsels businesses on a variety of legal matters, including business formations, contracts, deals, and transactions, corporate governance, operations, risk management / insurance, labor/employment, intellectual property, healthcare, private/data security, technology, securities law, statutory/legal compliance, and business litigation. AXIS represents businesses, corporations, LLCs, LLPS, partnerships, startups, and international clients in need of a business lawyer, for business/corporate transactional legal matters as well as litigation and dispute resolution.
For information on retaining AXIS Legal Counsel to represent you with respect to any business/corporate law matter, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (213) 403-0130 for a confidential consultation, or visit our Business & Startups Portal for more information.
Top aBusiness FAQs
- Need a New Name? How to Legally Change Your Name in California
- International Entrepreneurs: Can a Foreign Non-Citizen be a Founder of a New U.S. Startup?
Top Corporate FAQs
- California Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy Sample Template
- California New Parent Leave Act 2018 Sample Policy Template, Rules, Overview and FAQs
- California 2018 Employee Handbook
- California Interview Questions – What Not to Ask
- Paid Sick Leave Los Angeles California 2018 | Rules, Overview and FAQs
- What the New Tax Bill Means for Small Businesses, Startups, LLCs, S Corps, and Sole Proprietors
- New California Employment Laws 2018
- California Liquor License Rules: Special Events, 1-Day Events, and Private Parties
- Multi-State Businesses: Which State’s Wage and Hour Laws Must be Followed?
- Could Your LLC Save on Taxes by Converting to an S Corp?
Latest Corporate Representations
- Axis Hired for Energy Infrastructure Project Bid
- Axis Hired to Represent Non-Profit in Scientific / Healthcare Research Industry
- SEO/Technology Company Hires Axis Legal Counsel
- Axis Hired by Veterans’ Affairs Medical Group
- Axis Hired to Represent Founders’ Startup
- Technology Infrastructure Company Axis Legal Counsel for Business Operations Matter
- Los Angeles Technology Infrastructure Services Provider retains Axis Legal Counsel for Employment and Labor Guidance
- Technology Solutions Company Hires Axis Legal Counsel to Pursue Business Litigation Dispute
- Digital Media Services Startup Hires Axis Legal Counsel
- Technology Marketing Company Retains Axis Legal Counsel for Client Services Contract Transactions