Axis Legal Counsel has been hired by a Los Angeles county bandmember who has been the victim of a freeze out and squeeze out by bandmates in a music group litigation controversy, by which the bandmates were also accused of wrongfully taking control of the bands intellectual property.
AXIS Legal Counsel represents numerous types of entertainment clients across the country in entertainment disputes and litigation. Whether it is agents, managers, talent, musicians, artists, visual artists, producers, filmmakers, directors, photographers, actors/actresses, models, writers, authors, filmmakers, composers, television, singers, songwriters, publishers, or technical talent, AXIS Legal Counsel offers strong representation to victims of abuse in the entertainment industry requiring entertainment litigation, including film litigation, copyright litigation, music royalties claims, celebrity fraud, breaches of contracts, investor fraud, and numerous other related types of claims. For information on retaining AXIS Legal Counsel for legal advice on any entertainment matter, contact email@example.com or call (213) 403-0130 for a confidential consultation about your legal issue, or visit our Entertainment Portal for more information. AXIS is a Los Angeles entertainment law firm representing clients with numerous types of entertainment litigation matters.
Top Entertainment FAQs
- Basics of Non-Disclosure Agreements
- A Major National Retailer Has Stolen Your Work, and You’ve Become a Victim of Copyright Infringement: What Do You Do Now?
- Top Legal Issues in Film Production Law
- Top 10 Must-Know Tips for Negotiating Your Publishing Agreement for Authors and Writers
- Top Legal Issues and Deal-Making Tips for Negotiating an Artist-Management Agreement for Musicians, Singers, Songwriters, Music Bands, Groups, and Recording Artists
- Business Tax Calculator – Sole Proprietorship vs C Corp vs S Corp vs LLC
- Tips on Protecting Fabric and Fashion Designs from Infringement
- Overview of Copyrighting a New Work of Authorship
- Top Tax Tips and Traps for Los Angeles Entertainment and Creative Professionals
- Top Entertainment Lawyers Los Angeles – Where to Look and How to Find One
Latest Entertainment Representations
- Major Record Label Artist Hires Axis Legal Counsel
- New Film Production Hires Axis Legal Counsel
- Axis Hired to Start New Independent Record Label
- Axis Legal Counsel Hired by Band Member in Freeze-Out/Squeeze-Out and Theft of Intellectual Property Assets by Bandmates in Music Group Dispute
- Axis Hired by Los Angeles Independent Record Label for Studio Producer Engagements
- Child Music Recording Artist Hires Axis Legal Counsel to Pursue Fraud and Intellectual Property Claims against Well-known Hollywood Producer
- Los Angeles Film Production Company Retains Axis Legal Counsel for Reality Television Project
- Axis Settles Labor Law Claims Between Band Guitarist and Rock/Punk Band Accused of Violating California Wage Laws
- Axis Hired in Film Financing Dispute Involving High Profile Investors
- Axis Hired by LA’s Leading Immersive Experience Entertainment Company