AXIS Legal Counsel has been hired to represent a startup with a venture financing transaction involving international investments. AXIS Legal Counsel’s Startups and Ventures Practice provides legal advice to numerous startups at the pre-seed, seed and growth stage, including investor-backed ventures, including startup financings. AXIS’s Precelerator Program offers startups contingency-based deferred-fee representation to help accomplish financings from investors, angel groups, investor pools, and others cost-effectively and reliably.
AXIS can help with formation matters, governance, co-founder’s agreements, insurance, licensing, and assist with investment agreements, convertible notes, tax elections, and numerous other matters that startups deal with, including startup formations, contracts, deals, and transactions, business administration, corporate governance, operations, risk management / insurance, labor/employment matters, intellectual property, healthcare, crisis management, directors/officers, private/data security, technology, statutory/legal compliance, and business litigation. AXIS represents California and Delaware startups, C Corps, S-Corps, LLCs, LLPs, Partnerships with a wide variety of legaltasks. AXIS represents businesses, corporations, LLCs, LLPS, partnerships, and startups in need of a corporate lawyer, for business legal matters as well as business litigation, such as disagreements, non-solicit agreements, non-competes, trade secrets, cyberlaw, intellectual property, and others. We are also experienced in providing assistance to business clients concerning business contracts, corporate formation matters, contracts and transactions, business litigation, business legal advice for Corporations, LLPs, LLCs, Partnerships, Small Business, Startups, and others involving corporate law.
For information on retaining AXIS Legal Counsel to represent your startup in connection with any legal matter, contact email@example.com or call (213) 403-0130 for a confidential consultation. Axis’ managing attorney Rabeh M. A. Soofi is ranked as one of the “Top Women Lawyers of Southern California” by SuperLawyers Rising Stars, and is a Los Angeles Startup Lawyer representing businesses and start-ups throughout Los Angeles and California.
Top Startup FAQs
- Founders Agreements: A Comprehensive Guide
- Business Tax Calculator – Sole Proprietorship vs C Corp vs S Corp vs LLC
- Tips on Protecting Fabric and Fashion Designs from Infringement
- How to Start a Tattoo Shop in California – Help and Tips for New Tattoo Shop Owners
- Should I Form an LLC or a Corp?
- Can a California Corporation Do Business in Nevada to Save on Taxes or Fees?
- Having Trouble Getting Investor Funding For Your Startup? Here are Some Tips.
- How to Reincorporate or Convert into a Delaware Corporation
- Help! My Startup Is Going Nowhere. What am I Doing Wrong?
- Labor & Employment Guide for California Businesses
Latest Startup Representations
- Technology Infrastructure Company Axis Legal Counsel for Business Operations Matter
- Los Angeles Technology Infrastructure Services Provider retains Axis Legal Counsel for Employment and Labor Guidance
- Technology Solutions Company Hires Axis Legal Counsel to Pursue Business Litigation Dispute
- Digital Media Services Startup Hires Axis Legal Counsel
- Technology Marketing Company Retains Axis Legal Counsel for Client Services Contract Transactions
- Axis Legal Counsel Hired in Accountant Malpractice Litigation
- Axis Hired by LA’s Leading Immersive Experience Entertainment Company
- Axis Legal Counsel Hired by Limited Partner against Wrongful Conduct of General Partner in Limited Partnership (LP) Dispute
- Los Angeles Internet Marketing Business Hires Axis Legal Counsel for Business Dispute Involving Services Contract
- Los Angeles Tattoo Shop Hires Axis Legal Counsel in Shareholder Dispute
Latest Startup Articles and Blog Posts
You have a great concept, a great team, and are prepared to quit your day [...]
Need Help Converting your Corporation to a Delaware Corporation? Check out our guide and $99 [...]
You have a great idea. You are prepared to work to death. Maybe you have [...]
California is home to the top two startup ecosystems in the world, Silicon Valley and [...]
A restricted stock purchase agreement is common among startups and ventures, but many founders wonder [...]