Not for purposes of the Business’s incorporation address with the Secretary of State, IRS EIN number, or registered agent address. These need to be actual street/post addresses, not PO Box addresses.
If your mail/postbox provider has an actual street address and number, it may be possible for that to be used, depending on the terms of your agreement with your mail/postbox provider.
Related Formation FAQs
- Does your Company Need to Obtain Foreign Qualification To Do Business in California?
- Business Tax Calculator – Sole Proprietorship vs C Corp vs S Corp vs LLC
- Can a Company Have Two Presidents?
- Should I Form an LLC or a Corp?
- What Does a Director on the Board of Directors Responsible for Doing?
- Is it necessary to have a corporate seal?
- What is an Indemnification Provision and should we have one?
- When should my company’s fiscal year end?
- Should I Incorporate in Delaware, California, Nevada, or Elsewhere?
- What is an EIN and Why Is It Necessary?
- Formation FAQs
- Stock Issuance FAQs
- Investment & Fundraising FAQs
- Intellectual Property FAQs
- Corporate Governance FAQs
- Employees & Labor FAQs
- Licensing & Permits FAQs
- Tax FAQs