Privacy policies are a necessary headache. The incessant wave of data breaches and theft of consumer personal information has resulted in lawmakers across the world making privacy compliance more arduous and penalties even stiffer. Most companies, unfortunately, view privacy policies as an extension of their web pages — largely static and reviewed perhaps every few years.
#1 – Do Not Track.
#2 “Right to be Forgotten” / “Online Eraser” Requests
#4 Cookie Laws.
#5 Mobile Data
AXIS Legal Counsel’s Business Practice provides legal advice to numerous small businesses with a variety of legal matters, including business formations, contracts, deals, and transactions, business administration, corporate governance, operations, risk management / insurance, labor/employment matters, intellectual property, healthcare, crisis management, directors/officers, private/data security, technology, statutory/legal compliance, and business litigation. AXIS represents businesses, corporations, LLCs, LLPS, partnerships, and startups in need of a corporate lawyer, for business legal matters as well as business litigation, such as disagreements, non-solicit agreements, non-competes, trade secrets, and other disputes with businesses. We are also experienced in providing assistance to business clients concerning business contracts, corporate formation matters, contracts and transactions, business litigation, business legal advice for Corporations, LLPs, LLCs, Partnerships, Small Business, Startups, and others involving corporate law.
If you are seeking a business lawyer, or for information on retaining AXIS Legal Counsel to represent your business in connection with any legal matter, contact email@example.com or call (213) 403-0130 for a confidential consultation.
► MOBILE? Click HERE to Initiate Call Now
► ONLINE? Click HERE to Request Online
Top Business FAQs
- California Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy Sample Template
- California New Parent Leave Act 2018 Sample Policy Template, Rules, Overview and FAQs
- California 2018 Employee Handbook
- California Interview Questions – What Not to Ask
- Paid Sick Leave Los Angeles California 2018 | Rules, Overview and FAQs
- What the New Tax Bill Means for Small Businesses, Startups, LLCs, S Corps, and Sole Proprietors
- New California Employment Laws 2018
- California Liquor License Rules: Special Events, 1-Day Events, and Private Parties
- Multi-State Businesses: Which State’s Wage and Hour Laws Must be Followed?
- Could Your LLC Save on Taxes by Converting to an S Corp?
Latest Business Representations
- Axis Hired for Energy Infrastructure Project Bid
- Axis Hired to Represent Non-Profit in Scientific / Healthcare Research Industry
- SEO/Technology Company Hires Axis Legal Counsel
- Axis Hired by Veterans’ Affairs Medical Group
- Axis Hired to Represent Founders’ Startup
- Technology Infrastructure Company Axis Legal Counsel for Business Operations Matter
- Los Angeles Technology Infrastructure Services Provider retains Axis Legal Counsel for Employment and Labor Guidance
- Technology Solutions Company Hires Axis Legal Counsel to Pursue Business Litigation Dispute
- Digital Media Services Startup Hires Axis Legal Counsel
- Technology Marketing Company Retains Axis Legal Counsel for Client Services Contract Transactions
Startups | Business Disputes | Litigation | Charities | Non-Profits | Contracts and Transactions | Technology and Internet | Insurance Recovery | Intellectual Property | Privacy | Crisis Management | Los Angeles Business Lawyer | Los Angeles Startup Lawyer | Los Angeles Articles of Incorporation Lawyer | Los Angeles Business Contract Lawyer | Los Angeles Corporate Formation Lawyer | Los Angeles Contract Lawyer | Los Angeles Business Litigation Attorney | Los Angeles Small Business Lawyer | Los Angeles Corporate Lawyer | Los Angeles LLP Lawyer | Los Angeles LLC Lawyer | Los Angeles Partnership Lawyer | Los Angeles Non-Solicit Lawyer
Los Angeles Non-Compete Lawyer | Los Angeles Dog Cafe Lawyer | California Dog Cafe Attorney | Venture Capital Finance | Executive Compensation Agreement Attorney Los Angeles