Axis Legal Counsel has been hired by a Los Angeles area tattoo shop to assert its rights in connection with dispute involving a shareholder.
AXIS Legal Counsel represents clients in numerous types of business litigation disputes, lawsuits, and claims including breaches of contract, business torts, breaches of fiduciary duty, competitive business practices, complex litigation, contract disputes, defamation/slander, online reputational damage, partnership disputes, real estate litigation, services contracts, supply/distribution disputes, shareholder claims, non-solicit agreements, non-competes, trade secrets, intellectual property litigation, trademark litigation, copyright litigation, and numerous other types of disputes. For information on retaining AXIS Legal Counsel to represent your company in a business litigation dispute, contact email@example.com or call (213) 403-0130 for a confidential consultation, or visit our Business Disputes & Litigation Practice Area or Business & Startups Portal for additional information.
► MOBILE? Click HERE to Initiate Call Now
► ONLINE? Click HERE to Request Online
Top Business FAQs
- California Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy Sample Template
- California New Parent Leave Act 2018 Sample Policy Template, Rules, Overview and FAQs
- California 2018 Employee Handbook
- California Interview Questions – What Not to Ask
- Paid Sick Leave Los Angeles California 2018 | Rules, Overview and FAQs
- What the New Tax Bill Means for Small Businesses, Startups, LLCs, S Corps, and Sole Proprietors
- New California Employment Laws 2018
- California Liquor License Rules: Special Events, 1-Day Events, and Private Parties
- Multi-State Businesses: Which State’s Wage and Hour Laws Must be Followed?
- Could Your LLC Save on Taxes by Converting to an S Corp?
Latest Business Representations
- Axis Hired for Energy Infrastructure Project Bid
- Axis Hired to Represent Non-Profit in Scientific / Healthcare Research Industry
- SEO/Technology Company Hires Axis Legal Counsel
- Axis Hired by Veterans’ Affairs Medical Group
- Axis Hired to Represent Founders’ Startup
- Technology Infrastructure Company Axis Legal Counsel for Business Operations Matter
- Los Angeles Technology Infrastructure Services Provider retains Axis Legal Counsel for Employment and Labor Guidance
- Technology Solutions Company Hires Axis Legal Counsel to Pursue Business Litigation Dispute
- Digital Media Services Startup Hires Axis Legal Counsel
- Technology Marketing Company Retains Axis Legal Counsel for Client Services Contract Transactions
Latest News from Around the Web
Startups | Business Disputes | Litigation | Charities | Non-Profits | Contracts and Transactions | Technology and Internet | Insurance Recovery | Intellectual Property | Privacy | Crisis Management | Los Angeles Business Lawyer | Los Angeles Startup Lawyer | Los Angeles Articles of Incorporation Lawyer | Los Angeles Business Contract Lawyer | Los Angeles Corporate Formation Lawyer | Los Angeles Contract Lawyer | Los Angeles Business Litigation Attorney | Los Angeles Small Business Lawyer | Los Angeles Corporate Lawyer | Los Angeles LLP Lawyer | Los Angeles LLC Lawyer | Los Angeles Partnership Lawyer | Los Angeles Non-Solicit Lawyer
Los Angeles Non-Compete Lawyer | Los Angeles Dog Cafe Lawyer | California Dog Cafe Attorney | Venture Capital Finance | Executive Compensation Agreement Attorney Los Angeles