Axis Legal Counsel has been retained by a technology services provider located in downtown Los Angeles in connection with labor and employment matters.
AXIS Legal Counsel’s Business Practice provides legal advice to numerous small businesses with a variety of legal matters, including business formations, contracts, deals, and transactions, business administration, corporate governance, operations, risk management / insurance, labor/employment matters, intellectual property, healthcare, crisis management, directors/officers, private/data security, technology, statutory/legal compliance, and business litigation. AXIS represents businesses, corporations, LLCs, LLPS, partnerships, and startups in need of a corporate lawyer, for business legal matters as well as business litigation, such as disagreements, non-solicit agreements, non-competes, trade secrets, and other disputes with businesses. We are also experienced in providing assistance to business clients concerning business contracts, corporate formation matters, contracts and transactions, business litigation, business legal advice for Corporations, LLPs, LLCs, Partnerships, Small Business, Startups, and others involving corporate law.
If you are seeking a business lawyer, or for information on retaining AXIS Legal Counsel to represent your business in connection with any legal matter, contact email@example.com or call (213) 403-0130 for a confidential consultation.
► MOBILE? Click HERE to Initiate Call Now
► ONLINE? Click HERE to Request Online
Top Business FAQs
- California Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy Sample Template
- California New Parent Leave Act 2018 Sample Policy Template, Rules, Overview and FAQs
- California 2018 Employee Handbook
- California Interview Questions – What Not to Ask
- Paid Sick Leave Los Angeles California 2018 | Rules, Overview and FAQs
- What the New Tax Bill Means for Small Businesses, Startups, LLCs, S Corps, and Sole Proprietors
- New California Employment Laws 2018
- California Liquor License Rules: Special Events, 1-Day Events, and Private Parties
- Multi-State Businesses: Which State’s Wage and Hour Laws Must be Followed?
- Could Your LLC Save on Taxes by Converting to an S Corp?
Latest Business Representations
- Technology Infrastructure Company Axis Legal Counsel for Business Operations Matter
- Los Angeles Technology Infrastructure Services Provider retains Axis Legal Counsel for Employment and Labor Guidance
- Technology Solutions Company Hires Axis Legal Counsel to Pursue Business Litigation Dispute
- Digital Media Services Startup Hires Axis Legal Counsel
- Technology Marketing Company Retains Axis Legal Counsel for Client Services Contract Transactions
- Axis Legal Counsel Hired in Accountant Malpractice Litigation
- Axis Hired by LA’s Leading Immersive Experience Entertainment Company
- Axis Legal Counsel Hired by Limited Partner against Wrongful Conduct of General Partner in Limited Partnership (LP) Dispute
- Los Angeles Internet Marketing Business Hires Axis Legal Counsel for Business Dispute Involving Services Contract
- Los Angeles Tattoo Shop Hires Axis Legal Counsel in Shareholder Dispute
Latest News from Around the Web
- California State Teachers Retirement System Sells 21574 Shares of Entergy Co. (ETR)
- California marijuana buzz is huge, but Los Angeles sellers still can’t cash in
- California Public Employees Retirement System Buys 12382 Shares of Cooper Companies Inc …
- Southern California ice rink a West Coast home for elite skaters
- Q&A: How Oregon’s Cap And Trade System Would Work
- Death toll in California mudslides rises to 17; more missing
- First 5 California Statement on Governor Brown’s Proposed Budget
- Most coastal governors oppose Trump offshore drilling plan
- Former California Attorney General Bill Lockyer launches cannabis company
- Brown outlines priorities in final California budget
Startups | Business Disputes | Litigation | Charities | Non-Profits | Contracts and Transactions | Technology and Internet | Insurance Recovery | Intellectual Property | Privacy | Crisis Management | Los Angeles Business Lawyer | Los Angeles Startup Lawyer | Los Angeles Articles of Incorporation Lawyer | Los Angeles Business Contract Lawyer | Los Angeles Corporate Formation Lawyer | Los Angeles Contract Lawyer | Los Angeles Business Litigation Attorney | Los Angeles Small Business Lawyer | Los Angeles Corporate Lawyer | Los Angeles LLP Lawyer | Los Angeles LLC Lawyer | Los Angeles Partnership Lawyer | Los Angeles Non-Solicit Lawyer
Los Angeles Non-Compete Lawyer | Los Angeles Dog Cafe Lawyer | California Dog Cafe Attorney | Venture Capital Finance | Executive Compensation Agreement Attorney Los Angeles