► Mergers, Acquisitions, and Exits
Axis represents business clients in the purchase and sale of business equity and assets.
We represent founders/owners, investors, acquirers, companies, shareholders, advisors, and others in a variety of mergers, acquisitions, and exit transactions.
► Who We Represent
Axis represents both buy-side and sell-side clients in M&A matters.
► Mergers, Acquisitions, and Exits Practice Areas
We assist clients materialize business purchases and sales, including those involving equity, assets, or debt,to help build or diversity holdings, implement exit strategies, help establish a footprint, or increase marketshare in existing industries.
Read our Business FAQs
Our FAQs answer the most common issues
faced by California businesses and startups.
We have an extensive FAQ Library that covers the most common questions we get from businesses, as well as FAQs on recent changes in California law affecting businessesthroughout California.
- Multi-State Businesses: Which State’s Wage and Hour Laws Must be Followed?
- Could Your LLC Save on Taxes by Converting to an S Corp?
- Can a California Employer Ask Job Applicants to Disclose Criminal History?
- Is an Officer of a Corporation An Employee?
- Thinking about an Offshore Bank Account? Is Offshore Banking Even Legal? The Basics of Setting up an Offshore Bank Account
- Tips from Tesla’s Elon Musk: Should You Test How Useful Your Employees Are to Your Business?
- Top Tax Savings Tips When Paying Yourself as a Business Owner
- Thinking of Hiring an Influencer to Help Promote Your Business or its Products and Services? Here’s What Your Influencer Agreement Should Look Like:
- Thinking of Hiring a Freelancer? Tips to Protect Your Business When Using Freelancers
- Paid Sick Leave Los Angeles California 2017 | Rules, Overview and FAQs
- Founders Agreements: A Comprehensive Guide
- Basics of Non-Disclosure Agreements
- The Rare Taxpayer Win: California Court of Appeals Rules Passive Investment in California Entity Does Not Constitute “Doing Business” in California
- Top Tax Tips for California Small Businesses
- How to Deal with Overly Political Employees
- California Sample Template Rest Break Policy 2017
- California Employers’ Guide to Rest Break Laws
- California On Duty Meal Period Waiver Form 2017 – Download Sample Template
- California Meal Break Waiver Form 2017 – Download Sample Template
- California Meal Break Laws for Businesses: Overview and FAQs
- New I-9 2017 – Employers Must Start Using New I-9 Starting January 22, 2017
- New California Ruling on Work Break Policies Will Affect Employers Statewide
- Top New California Employment Laws 2017 Taking Effect on January 1
- California Sample Harassment Discrimination Retaliation Policy Template 2017
- Lessons from Taylor and Kanye: Can Your Business Record Phone Calls?
Our Recent Projects
Have we counseled businesses like yours?
All the time.
We have represented a variety of business and startup clients in numerous industries across multiple disciplines and practice matters. Here are some of the highlights.
- Technology Infrastructure Company Axis Legal Counsel for Business Operations Matter
- Los Angeles Technology Infrastructure Services Provider retains Axis Legal Counsel for Employment and Labor Guidance
- Technology Solutions Company Hires Axis Legal Counsel to Pursue Business Litigation Dispute
- Digital Media Services Startup Hires Axis Legal Counsel
- Technology Marketing Company Retains Axis Legal Counsel for Client Services Contract Transactions
- Axis Legal Counsel Hired in Accountant Malpractice Litigation
- Axis Hired by LA’s Leading Immersive Experience Entertainment Company
- Axis Legal Counsel Hired by Victim of YouTube Copyright Infringement and Privacy Violation
- Axis Legal Counsel Secures Trademark Registration for Los Angeles Rock Band in Disputed Claim
- Axis Legal Counsel Hired by Limited Partner against Wrongful Conduct of General Partner in Limited Partnership (LP) Dispute
- Los Angeles Internet Marketing Business Hires Axis Legal Counsel for Business Dispute Involving Services Contract
- Victim of Abusive Publishing Contract Hires Axis Legal Counsel to Bring Legal Claims Against Publisher and Ghostwriter
- Los Angeles Tattoo Shop Hires Axis Legal Counsel in Shareholder Dispute
- Health & Beauty Spa Services Startup Hires Axis Legal Counsel
- Axis Legal Counsel Retained By Social Media Mobile App in International Financing Transaction
- Axis Legal Counsel Retained By Innovative Social Media Startup
- Legal Services Provider Hires Axis for Representation in Pursuing Rights in Commercial Lease Dispute
- AXIS Represents Shareholder in Business Corporate Shareholder Dispute
- AXIS Legal Counsel Representing Los Angeles Computer IT Services Company
- AXIS Legal Counsel Represents Commercial Tenant in Landlord Dispute
- AXIS Legal Counsel Assists Company with Employee Stock Option Issuance
- Axis Legal Counsel Representing Los Angeles Information Technology Company
- AXIS Legal Counsel Hired to Represent Los Angeles Band in Music Trademark Entertainment Dispute
- AXIS Legal Counsel Hired to Handle Startup Venture Financing with International Investors
- AXIS Legal Counsel Hired by Victim of Misappropriated Name, Likeness, and Image
► Our Latest Charitable Giving Projects
Did you know that our clients’ legal dollars are hard at work giving back to the community? Axis is a significant donor and supporter of a multitude of charitable giving projects in the Los Angeles, California community as well as nationwide, donating a portion of legal fees to a variety of underserved needs and causes. Check out at our latest charitable giving projects below, and know that in supporting Axis, you are helping us improve hundreds of lives.