Axis Legal Counsel has been hired by victims of a rear end auto accident occurring in the south side of Los Angeles due to the negligence of a college student driver.
AXIS Legal Counsel represents victims of numerous types of personal injury accidents and injuries, including car accidents, auto/vehicle accidents, bicycle accidents, bus accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucks accidents, boating accidents, brain injuries, head injuries, burn injuries, school bus accidents, dog bite injuries, parasailing accidents, premises liability, slip-and-falls, products liability, trip and fall injuries, catastrophic injuries, wrongful death, gym/exercise accidents, and other personal injury accidents. AXIS handles personal injury accidents that have resulted in head injuries, traumatic concussions, fractures, facial fractures, facial trauma, and traumatic brain injuries. Axis’ managing attorney, Rabeh M. A. Soofi is recognized as a “Top Women Lawyer of Southern California” by SuperLawyers Rising Stars, and is a Los Angeles personal injury lawyer who represents victims of accident and injuries in numerous kinds of disputes.
For information on retaining AXIS Legal Counsel to represent you or a loved one with any accident or injury, contact email@example.com or call (213) 403-0130 for a confidential consultation, or visit our Accidents and Injuries Practice or Individual Rights portal. AXIS is a Los Angeles, California personal injury law firm that provides victims of accidents and injuries with aggressive representation to pursue the maximum extent of their rights.
► MOBILE? Click HERE to Initiate Call Now
► ONLINE? Click HERE to Request Online
Top Accident FAQs
- What is a Lien and How does a Lien in a Personal Injury Accident Work?
- Is it Possible to Get Treatment for an Accident without Health Insurance?
- What’s the #1 Mistake That Car Accident Victims Make?
- Statute of Limitations for Personal Injuries from Auto Accidents in California
- Do You Really Need a Personal Injury Attorney for an Accident?
- Client’s Guide to Finding and Selecting a Doctor
- Injuries at the Gym – What Equipment Causes 45% of Exercise Injuries?
- Summer Safety: Tips on “Injury-Proofing” Your Summer
- Victim of High Speed Auto Accident Hires Axis Legal Counsel to Pursue Personal Injury Claims
- Rear-End Auto Accident Victim Hires Axis Legal Counsel
- AXIS Retained for Bar Nightclub Security and Assault Dispute
- Axis Legal Counsel Hired for Multiple Car Pile-Up Personal Injury Auto Accident
- Rear-End Victims of Car Crash Hire AXIS Legal Counsel for Personal Injury and Property Damage Claims
- AXIS Files Lawsuit Involving 5 Freeway Collision
- Axis Hired in High Profile Personal Injury Dispute
- Vehicle Accident Victim Hires Axis to Pursue Legal Claims Against Negligent Driver
- Multi-Car Accident Victims Hire Axis
- Slip-and-Fall Accident Victim hires Axis Legal Counsel
Accidents and Injuries | Los Angeles Accident Attorney | Los Angeles Accident Injury Lawyer | Los Angeles Bicycle Accident Lawyer | Los Angeles Car Accident Attorney | Los Angeles Bus Accident Attorney | Los Angeles Boating Accident Personal Injury Attorney | Los Angeles Head Injury Lawyer | Los Angeles Dog Bite Lawyer | Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Lawyer | Los Angeles Parasailing Accident Lawyer | Los Angeles Premises Liability Attorney | Los Angeles Products Liability Attorney | Los Angeles Slip and Fall Lawyer | Los Angeles Trip and Fall Lawyer | Los Angeles Truck Accident Lawyer | Los Angeles Wrongful Death Lawyer | Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney | Personal Injury Attorney Los Angeles California | Security Guard Excessive Force Attorney Los Angeles | Hoverboard Explosion Attorney | Hoverboard Injury Lawyer