► Securities Law
Axis represents business clients in securities transactions and regulation.
We represent businesses of all sizes and backgrounds with securities law, transactions, and securities regulation matters.
Whether your business is a startup raising its initial round of financing, an established business seeking outside investors, or compliance with federal and state securities laws, or if you are an investor who is planning or has already made an investment into a new business venture, Axis can help.
► Who We Represent
Axis Legal Counsel provides full-service support for Securities Law matters for domestic clients, as well as for international clients seeking to conduct security offerings in the U.S. or seeking compliance with U.S. state and federal securities laws. Axis strives to deliver outstanding legal services in all areas of Securities Law.
► Securities Law Practice Areas
Axis provides full-service securities law support and advice/counsel for startups and established businesses in all types of securities transactions. We represent all types of business clients in numerous industries, whether at the emerging stage, such as pre-seed, seed-stage, or early stage ventures, or established businesses, whether small businesses, mid-sized companies, or large international businesses with a multitude of offices and employees.
Read our Business FAQs
Our FAQs answer the most common issues
faced by businesses and startups.
We have an extensive FAQ Library that covers the most common questions we get from businesses, as well as FAQs on recent changes in law affecting businesses.
- California Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy Sample Template
- California New Parent Leave Act 2018 Sample Policy Template, Rules, Overview and FAQs
- California 2018 Employee Handbook
- California Interview Questions – What Not to Ask
- Paid Sick Leave Los Angeles California 2018 | Rules, Overview and FAQs
- What the New Tax Bill Means for Small Businesses, Startups, LLCs, S Corps, and Sole Proprietors
- New California Employment Laws 2018
- California Liquor License Rules: Special Events, 1-Day Events, and Private Parties
- Multi-State Businesses: Which State’s Wage and Hour Laws Must be Followed?
- Could Your LLC Save on Taxes by Converting to an S Corp?
- Can a California Employer Ask Job Applicants to Disclose Criminal History?
- Is an Officer of a Corporation An Employee?
- Thinking about an Offshore Bank Account? Is Offshore Banking Even Legal? The Basics of Setting up an Offshore Bank Account
- Tips from Tesla’s Elon Musk: Should You Test How Useful Your Employees Are to Your Business?
- Top Tax Savings Tips When Paying Yourself as a Business Owner
- Thinking of Hiring an Influencer to Help Promote Your Business or its Products and Services? Here’s What Your Influencer Agreement Should Look Like:
- Thinking of Hiring a Freelancer? Tips to Protect Your Business When Using Freelancers
- Founders Agreements: A Comprehensive Guide
- Basics of Non-Disclosure Agreements
- The Rare Taxpayer Win: California Court of Appeals Rules Passive Investment in California Entity Does Not Constitute “Doing Business” in California
- Top Tax Tips for California Small Businesses
- How to Deal with Overly Political Employees
- California Sample Template Rest Break Policy 2018
- California Employers’ Guide to Rest Break Laws
- California On Duty Meal Period Waiver Form 2018 – Download Sample Template
Our Recent Projects
Have we counseled businesses like yours?
All the time.
We have represented a variety of business and startup clients in numerous industries across multiple disciplines and practice matters. Here are some of the highlights.
- Axis Hired for Energy Infrastructure Project Bid
- Axis Hired to Represent Non-Profit in Scientific / Healthcare Research Industry
- SEO/Technology Company Hires Axis Legal Counsel
- Axis Hired by Veterans’ Affairs Medical Group
- Axis Hired to Represent Founders’ Startup
- Technology Infrastructure Company Axis Legal Counsel for Business Operations Matter
- Los Angeles Technology Infrastructure Services Provider retains Axis Legal Counsel for Employment and Labor Guidance
- Technology Solutions Company Hires Axis Legal Counsel to Pursue Business Litigation Dispute
- Digital Media Services Startup Hires Axis Legal Counsel
- Technology Marketing Company Retains Axis Legal Counsel for Client Services Contract Transactions
- Axis Legal Counsel Hired in Accountant Malpractice Litigation
- Axis Hired by LA’s Leading Immersive Experience Entertainment Company
- Axis Legal Counsel Hired by Victim of YouTube Copyright Infringement and Privacy Violation
- Axis Legal Counsel Secures Trademark Registration for Los Angeles Rock Band in Disputed Claim
- Axis Legal Counsel Hired by Limited Partner against Wrongful Conduct of General Partner in Limited Partnership (LP) Dispute
- Los Angeles Internet Marketing Business Hires Axis Legal Counsel for Business Dispute Involving Services Contract
- Victim of Abusive Publishing Contract Hires Axis Legal Counsel to Bring Legal Claims Against Publisher and Ghostwriter
- Los Angeles Tattoo Shop Hires Axis Legal Counsel in Shareholder Dispute
- Health & Beauty Spa Services Startup Hires Axis Legal Counsel
- Axis Legal Counsel Retained By Social Media Mobile App in International Financing Transaction
- Axis Legal Counsel Retained By Innovative Social Media Startup
- Legal Services Provider Hires Axis for Representation in Pursuing Rights in Commercial Lease Dispute
- AXIS Represents Shareholder in Business Corporate Shareholder Dispute
- AXIS Legal Counsel Representing Los Angeles Computer IT Services Company
- AXIS Legal Counsel Represents Commercial Tenant in Landlord Dispute
► Our Latest Charitable Giving Projects
Did you know that our clients’ legal dollars are hard at work giving back to the community? Axis is a significant donor and supporter of a multitude of charitable giving projects in the community as well as nationwide, donating a portion of legal fees to a variety of underserved needs and causes. Check out at our latest charitable giving projects below, and know that in supporting Axis, you are helping us improve hundreds of lives.