A victim of a wide-scale privacy breach has hired Axis Legal Counsel to assert the individual’s legal claims.
California law protects victims of breaches of privacy and provides them with an avenue for recovery against perpetrators. The California Confidential Medical Information Act provides plaintiffs with a private right of action against medical providers that disclose their medical information without authorization. Victims of privacy violations involving medical records need to act quickly to preserve their rights by consulting with a HIPAA violation lawyer.
AXIS represents clients in numerous types of privacy violations, including HIPAA/medical information violations, violations by doctors, medical care providers, schools, and employers, violations of name, likeness, and image, right of publicity claims, online / internet privacy violations, and numerous others. Axis’ managing attorney Rabeh M. A. Soofi is recognized as one of the “Top Women Lawyers in Southern California” by SuperLawyers Rising Stars, and has extensive experience as a HIPAA violation / privacy lawyer serving clients throughout California.
For information on retaining AXIS Legal Counsel to represent you with respect to a privacy violation, contact email@example.com or call (213) 403-0130 for a confidential consultation, or visit our Individual Privacy Rights Practice Area, or Individual Rights Portal for more information. AXIS is a Los Angeles, California privacy law firm assisting numerous kinds of clients with a wide array of privacy matters.
Top Privacy FAQs
- Before and After Plastic Surgery Photos Online Without Permission
- Unauthorized Disclosures of HIV Status: Overview of Legal Rights
- Help! My Medical Records were Disclosed Without Authorization
- Are You the Victim of a HIPAA Violation? Axis’s Guide to Your Rights.
Latest Privacy Representations
- Settlement Reached for Victim of Unauthorized Privacy Disclosure by California University Employer
- AXIS Legal Counsel Retained Against Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon for Privacy Violation Dispute
- AXIS Legal Counsel Hired by Client for HIPAA Violation Against California University Surgeon
- AXIS Represents HIV Disclosure Victim
- AXIS Legal Counsel Hired in Defamation and Privacy Dispute
- Victim of Massive Privacy Breach Hires Axis Legal Counsel to Assert Legal Claims
- AXIS Legal Counsel Hired by Victim of Misappropriated Name, Likeness, and Image
- AXIS Hired to Represent Employee in Employment and Privacy Claims
- AXIS Hired by Los Angeles Actresses in Connection with Right of Publicity and Unauthorized Use of Likeness and Image Claims
- Axis Represents Victim of Privacy Violation During Childbirth at Los Angeles Hospital
Latest Individual Rights Articles & Blog Posts
Updated: 5/3/2017 Have you been called from the phone number 2062045478 (206) 204-5478 ? It [...]
December 1, 2016 Deadline for Employers Nationwide: Pay Salaried Employees at least $47,476 or Start Paying Overtime
New Update to Fair Labor Standards Act Requires Employers to Pay Salaried Employees a Minimum [...]
New Regulations Require Minimum of $47,476 Paid to Salaried Employees by December 1, 2016 Does [...]
Everyone looks forward to getting paid for all your hard work on pay day, but [...]
Have you been called from the phone number 3602030164? It would have been a voice [...]
Attention Los Angeles Employees: The City of Los Angeles has enacted new requirements for Paid [...]